Thursday 25 November 2010

The Canadian

Now, I’m outside my country. Working in a city near the sea, small place with 2000 of population.

I already have my fav bar which is a smoking one and almost all the citizens go. At the end you know what’s the people that each day have a drink after work like me and my new friend, she’s a latina too.

The other night, as usual, we were chatting and drink in our bar and a bald guy approached to my friend, they began to talk and his friend also sat with us. He’s a young guy from Canada.

The 4 of us work for the same company but in different departments, that was the first time I saw them.

We were chatting and drinking. Later we decided to play pool, something that I really don’t know how to play, after a quick and not good teaching we played a bit. The game was over, we back to the bar.

It’s suppouse that the next day, my friend and I will go to the beach, so I decided to back home, a quick bye to my friend and the 2 new friend and I left the bar.

After some minutes, as I’ve already though, the Canadian came after me and then, we be in my place. In my mind, I could imagine what is going to happen next but all the steps to arrive that part was like a kids, non sense talk, try to watch a movie… I could made the first movement, but I like the other one begins and in that way I could see what could I expect.

Liying in my bed, watching a stupid comedy, the things started… kisses, removing the cloths and he fingering me.

During my life, I discover there’s a type of guy that while they are fucking you, they put a kid face, lying in your breast… particularly I don’t prefer them, I like to see the pleasure in the face, how much fun they are having… not to a baby… but well that day I have the baby type…

He began to fucking me hard, the room was so small, the environment turns hot and hot, we began to sweat… like it baby? ohh yeaaah….

The stop for a lil break and hahahaaaa I’m sorry… the following part it’s gonna be kind of disgusting hahahaaa but it was so funny… he asked me if I’m in my period, I said no… turn on the light… ohh shit, ohh shit!!!

My bed full of blood, he noticed that long time ago but the blood excited him more, so never told me. I should tell him to go, I was so pissed of with the blood… it was not my period, this guy really fuck me so hard hahahaaaa

Next day at work, my lovely lil girl hurt a lot… despite that it was a funny night.

No comments:

Post a Comment