Tuesday 5 May 2009

Some fantasies are real now - Part 1

I'm sure most of the women have sex fantasies. Mine was have sex with 2 guys.
Seriously, I've never thought I could accomplist it, it was just in my mind. The closest I was on have a threesome is talking about it and osme promises of friends that do it, but well till 2 days ago all those promises and fantasies were in the air.

Till the last week, in the celebration of a birthday in my fav place: Korova Milk Bar, I was having fun with a guy from Israel. After many hours of dance, talks and kisses, we decided to go to my Israelita place. I left the place with 2 friends and the israelita and his friend, let's call them Shalom 1 and Shalom 2.

In the room with some nice music, the 5 began to chat and the Shalom 2 did some trick of magic, after 15 minutes, Shalom 1 began to kiss me... so we laid in the bed, cover ourselves and began to kiss each other, the thing above the blanket were getting hotter but my friends still the so we sttopped. It was like 4:30am when my friends left the place and Shalom 2 decided to take a bath before sleep.

So, Shalom 1 and I continued our homework... he began to kissing me and soon we ended naked... his hot lips where touching my neck and brest while he was fingering me and I was touching his dick while he was still using his undies.

Shalom 2 finished his bath and back to the room... they were in a backpacker hostel, that why we were in the same room. We stopped as soon as the shower stop I wanna continue but well... Shalom 2 said night night and talked something in Hebrew with my Shalom 2.
So, we retook where we were before... he was doing a great job with his fingers, putting some inside my wet pussy and with one touching my clitoris, thi sguys really know what his doing I thought. Then he asked me If I wanna came, I said yes and a second after I have Shalom 2 liying near me and kissing me... at that moment I understand he asked me that if i wanna his friend came and i''d accepted. That's a problem when you hook up when foreign people that don't know your native language or at least the universal language aka English.

Well, without doubts I just folllow the flow as always, I didn't planned and that was my fantasy so go ahead... I have 2 hot Israelitas guys in front of me...both kissing each part of my body, fingering me, touching me, desiring me... so I cant let this opportunity go...
New positions came and I just follow them cos it was my first time... while I did blowjob to Shalom 1, Shalom 2 gave oral sex and then began to fuck me, we were in doggy style, Shalom 1 began to squeeze my tits while I was kicking his hard cock... Shalom 2 slapped my latin ass and put inside my pussy his cock... it was amazing, my body and I were in the Heaven... Shalom 1 and me finished, so Shalom 1 took a bath and i've already known that Shalom 2 wanna more, I saw his eyes and approched my mouth to his dick, grabbing and squeezing his balls with my hands I began to suck him, first the head then my hot lips covered all the long of his dick, his face began to turn more and more excited and I told him: ok fuck me!

I hold my legs in his shoulders while his dick was in out me, then he turned me to change to doggy style but I was totally crazy and I move his dick till my ass, he began to say something in Hebrew, I'm sure he told Shalom 1 (that was in the shower) that he was fucking my ass. It was a good one.

Shalom 1 came to me again and kiss me, till that point the only one that really fuck me was Shalom 2, so now was Shalom 1 turn and I really wanted because his dick was bigger and yummier than Shalom 2 but hahahha all that sparkling is not gold... hhis dick was hard but as soon as he put the condom hahaha the dick didn't work anymore we tried many times and told me was toomuch alcochol, too much alcohol... he also told to his friend who began to laugh... fucking condom he said and I just laugh... I'm so sorry that you couldn't fell my power now, let me do something for you, so he gave me a great fingering and oral sex and then we fell sleep. It was like 6am.

I woke up and I saw that Shalom 1 was on the other corner of the bed so I hugged him and tried to sleep again... but I can't, I was getting horny and for my good luck Shalom 1 was getting horny too, finally Shalom 1 could fuck me, it was nice but I didn't finish and of course he did.

More sleeep then a bath and run to work, it was like 9am...

No comments:

Post a Comment