Tuesday 28 April 2009

Manchester

Well at the begging I decide to write this blog in a chronological way but at this point I have to jump till nowadays because I had the best sexual experience in my whole life.
I have a favorite disco that I went frecuently the last months, the place is called Korova Milk Bar and only one day is special and my fav because is only house music (house, progressive, trance and some chill out).

After a hard day of work, my friend and co-worker Manjari and I decided to go to Korova for some relaxing dancing. The night was so good, was the first time I listened this local DJ and was so good. When I go out and I just wanna relaxed and dance I forget about my environment and people that it’s near me and I just focus on my dance. I know that I don’t dance as all the girl that wanna be so sexual and dance like barbies… I just follow the music, get the flow and enjoy it… it’s like a trip…

Thanks of my dance in many times, guys rounded me because of my dance but most of the time I didn’t realize that till someone told me. This night I was dancing around a group of Israeli guys. We are having fun, just getting the flow I was practicing some breakdance steps and was so nice, after hours of dance I got tired and went to the bathroom. Then at the bathroom’s door a guy stopped me and told me how nice I dance and asked me for my name… Urpi and you: Manchester. We talked a bit about the common things people asked each other when they meet at first time. Then I told him, hey I back to dance, wanna come in… and he accepted and OMG HE WAS A PROFESSIONAL, seriously he was a breakdancer, dance so so good at the begging I felt shy but quickly I relaxed and began to dance, minutes later all the people was around us looking who we dance… because in some part looks like a contest… Latin America vs Europe, Women vs Men, He vs Me also was a bit of flirt in our dance… he tried to kiss me many times but with some nice steps (that I invented in that moment) I avoided the kisses.

I forgot (as always) about the people and the whispers and the OHHH WOOW NICE… and was concentrated in dance with him. Time before we got tired and we stopped for drink water. We talked for a while and the question came: Urpi, where will you go after here? I already know this question, I really know what does it mean and just a though cross my mind… if he is such a good dancer in bed he must be better… erm, nothing at all, just back home and rest I guess

He: ohh so maybe we could go somewhere else
Me: somewhere? Like where? I’m here with my friend and I cant let her here.
He: ohhh I see, well it’s ok we could just stay here.
He looked at me with his big green eyes and made some nice movements and I though, no, gosh, I must think in something.
Me: I had an idea, maybe we could go and rent a room for my friend and for us… because you know my friend has all her stuff in my house and she have to back with me.
He: ohh that’s a good idea, so ask her…
Me: ok I’ll do.

I asked to my friend and she showed me and smilie and accepted… thanks god she accepted because seriously I cant leave her there, she must back with me. It’s like a deal I have with my friends, don’t leave alone each other. It’s like a kind of protection.

Well, we went to a hostel near and we rented 2 rooms. That was the funny part cos at first they give as a room with 2 beds, then a room with one bed single size, Manchester and I began to get tired of run around the hostel looking for a king size bed room… finally we got one.

And I was so tired, I saw the bed and jumped to it… Manchester lied behind me and began to kiss me, first my mouth and then my neck. The temperature began to increase but at one point I was kinda lazy for the rest that could came.

He asked me if he could untie my top and then my bra, while he told me that his fingers was given me a little massage, his hands covered all my back and it feels so good, so confortable, so exciting.

It seems like he already know my weak points, the ones that excited me the most even I didn’t know them, but this 37- years old English already know what he was doing… and I finally let myself go… I can’t about moan while his fingers went around my body at this point I was completely naked and so wet… he knew all my points… do the women have the same points?... his lips and fingers were perfect at this moment I didn’t need a hard dick… his lips, fingers and soft words were enough… he put some fingers in my pussy that was so wet and give me the best masturbation in my whole life a great massage to my clitoris while his lips touched my breast so soft so excited… I cant stop moan, he bit my ears and OMG it was sooooooooo fucking good, the massage on my clitoris continue till a mountain of energy entered to my body, I felt like I wanna exploted, all was amazing, all the room, all my body was full of pleasure and I cant handle with them… oh my god, oh my god… the moans becomes very loud I can’t hidden my pleasure anymore.. a lot of great sensations together, my body was shaking and I felt like in the heaven.

Then I fall sleep for 30 minutes, I woke up he was there and I was horny, in a retribution I gave him an oral then we have sex in the normal way. We relaxed again and then he licked at me and we repeat what we did first. Many orgasm in one night and I finished so relaxed, it was the first time I felt full of energy after sex. I really like Manchester guy, I mean I really like have sex with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment