Tuesday 28 April 2009

Sometimes around

Holidays were near and Old Brother and I planned to have a trip to a near country in Central America. It must be perfect because the long days at the school didn’t give me the time to be with my boyfriend and well know I’ll have an entire month to spend with him.
We did a lot of tourism in this country… old town, history, beaches and nature… the country wasn’t that beautiful as our home but the hotness of the place made that our relationship crossed the border.
One day, we left our family in the hotel because we will visit a friend of him that like near. We arrived to his apartment and we had a common conversation then suddenly the guy told us that he had to go out for an emergency but we could stay there and relax because he will back in a couple of hours.
I found the whole situation a bit weird but well I was there with my Old Brother and all was perfect so we lied on the sofa while we were watching MTV. Some minutes after, Old Brother told me he was so tired and if I could give him a massage. I accepted and then he got off his t-shirt and began to give him some massage on his back… minutes after he turned and we were face to face, he began to kiss me, the temperature increase, the first hit of Britney Spears was on MTV, we stood up and began to dance so slow while he took off my little dress and began to kissed my lil breast, I just let myself go… and we finished on the bed, naked and in my mind I just have one thought: I’ll be pregnant, I’ll be pregnant, I’ll be pregnant… that’s all I remember about that day.
Hahahha

No comments:

Post a Comment