Saturday 18 April 2009

First Flirts

I arrived to this new city on summer 1998, the sunny days were decorating my first days in this unknown place. I lived in a small community and each day I was meeting their habitants. They were nice people from different parts of Latin America and from different ages too. At the begging, it was a bit embarrassing because everybody knew that I was a newbie and wanted to talk to me for made me fell confortable… I tried to be polite hidding my introvert side and that works. Soon, I met all my neighbours and I felt comfortable with them.
An Argentinean fella began to be so nice with me, taking to me each day and he always got me blush with his compliments because they were the first compliments in my whole life. In that point, I noticed I began to take care of my personal appearance more than before, trying to use nice cloths that showed more my teen body, but well I always kept my hippie style but I added nice accessories and combination. Little smiles appear each time I saw or had a word with the Argentinean fella who always finished our encounters with a wink.
And with that I discovered the action of flirting and some people told me to be carefull with that guy because “he likes to flirt with everyone that uses a skirt” and also, he was kinda old for me – 30 years old. Well, I didn’t pay attention to the advices cos I really knew I wasn’t interested with that guy, the only thing that I liked was that for first time in my life someone watch me as a woman and not as a baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment