Saturday 18 April 2009

The Begging

And today my blog born.
The new changes and the new ways of comunication motivate me to write a blog, and of course, it must be about me and my life... but not my whole life just a part, a part that most of the time is no showed to everybody but it's inside of me and wanna be out.
As you could read in my description I'm a latin girl, so my native language is Spanish but I prefer to write in English for obviously reasons... globalization is everywhere!
At this point, I'm seriously thinking if someone will read my blog.. for now I know about one person, a friend of mine that live in the other side to the world. This person give me the final push to write this...

Let's begin with my name: Urpi - best name that my mom could choose for me because now give a real definition of my life.
Urpi mean bird in the ancient language of people of the Andes and in the Andes are my roots.

And with this little definition, the trip begins....

No comments:

Post a Comment