Saturday 18 April 2009

Teen days

Urpi began to fly around flowers when she was a teenager.
On that time, she lived in a hot city in the middle of Latin America.
Move there, really change my world cos at the school I used to be so shy. I was afraid of meet new people and make friends… my group of friends was little besides I knew everybody at the school because I was part of the Student Council. I thought I was ugly, my body didn’t have the common curves that the girls of my ages began to have, I was like a tall broom. So guys didn’t see me as a potencial woman, they just saw me as his close friend -.-
This fact began to bother me so I dedicated to play basketball and that was all my life… school, basketball, movies… of couse there were guys that I wanna be with or kiss or whatever but I didn’t have the chance.
At the end of 1997, I was near to be 15, here is common to have a party to show the potencial woman to the sociaty like a Sweet 16th, but I preferred to travel and moved with my family to another country.
In this new city, I was a completely unknown and I still be shy specially at the school but in the community that I lived I began to realize that guys look at me with different eyes.
And that was a completely new sensation and new feeling began to grow up in me.

1 comment:

  1. Moving somewhere else. Getting a new chance at proving yourself. It's very important.

    Good blog. Looking forward to read more.

    ReplyDelete