Tuesday 21 April 2009

hidden

The following days, a friend began to tell me that the old brother has a crush with me and I should talk to him and became more friends and try to have a date… he was crazy! The old brother crushed with me and me asking for a date… no way! It was impossible. He insisted that he was telling me the true.
One day, there was a local party and I was invited. As always, I wasn’t in the mood to go to parties because I was afraid to handle with the new people that could go but a part of me wanted to go, so I went.
I had a great time in the party despite of my friend that continue bothering me with the old brother thingy… it irritated me and also made me blush a lot because the old brother went to the party too and when I tried to see him by the distance, his eyes was there. I was so nervous that day, his eyes made me be out of control, I laught for all without reason and act as a stupid girl, saying stupid jokes. So for not be the shame of the party, I decided to back home. I was walking to my home, when I heard my name loud: Uuuurpi, Uuuuurpi wait me I have something for you. It was my friend that was bothering me the whole night.

- What’s up? I wanna back home don’t try that I stay more here.
- I have something for you?
- For me?
- Yes… take!

It was a white envelope with a pink rose.

- What’s that?
- The old brother send that to you.
- C’mon! Don’t begin with this shit please. Don’t make me that kind of jokes ok… bye
I began to walk and my friend took my hand
- Hey, Urpi, look at my eyes, I’m not joking… this envelope and this rose were sent by the old brother. He told me that you intimidated him and he felt so shy near you that’s why he use me as a post officer. I told you before, HE HAS A CRUSH WITH YOU!

My heart began to beat so fast, I took the things and run to my house. In my room, my heart almost exploted, I opened the envelope, I cant stop to move my hands… I took a long breath and I began to read.

Urpi,

I don’t know how to begin to explain what it’s happening to me now but since the first day I saw you I got cautiveted by your beauty.
The following days, I tried to talk to you, but you seems so snob and busy with the Argentinean guy. But then I did some investigations and I realize you don’t have nothing with that boy but you continued hidding for me.
I want to know you better because I’m sure your not that arrogant as you seem to be and now your so special, so please let me know this special Urpi.
If I’m bothering you, just throw away this letter. But if you wanna know me too, just reply me… thake your time. I'll wait for you.

Sincerely,
The Old Brother

I was laying in my bed, speechless just with the sound of my heat beating.

No comments:

Post a Comment