Sunday 26 April 2009

Night Encounters

The next days, we continued exchanging letters until a day, we decided to talk as normal people. That was when I had my first kiss.

The next days we continue meeting without problem, no we were boyfriend and girlfriend. I was 14 and he was 19. Each day we spend more and more time, and I was learning the language of kiss till someday I simple kiss give me more sensations than usual and the environment turned so hot.

The soft kisses were mixed with a hot pair of lips in my neck and also little bites in my ear… this new way of kiss increase a lot the temperature of my body and I felt the first touches on my breast and butt. I never felt uncomfortable with that because Old Brother always was so nice with me.

The days change in that point, besides do the nornal stuff that a teen couple do… cine, shopping, hanging out with friends etc… the night became our confidant giving to us the comfort of the soft light of the moon that increase our temperature each day.

Our neighbourhood was big and had plenty of forest and some private places, where we spent long hours touching each other. I learned about penis, my Old Brother taught me how to give him pleasure even if he was using cloths, because we never got off our cloths but the maximum sensation was when I feel for first time his fingers inside me… a completely new sensation involved me and each day I waited so anxious for our night encounters.

But you know, beside all that, we talked a lot about sex he was like a guru for me. He was just perfect: handsome, nice, smart and we could just lie on the forest and saw the moon or have the most hot night encounters.

For this time, I realize I really like have a active sexual life and that each day I like sex more and more despite of we haven’t sex sex yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment